Building permit and documentation - Hallbyggarna Jonsereds
Shopping cart (0)

Your shopping cart is empty.

Go to the online store.

Total 0.00kr
Continue shopping

Microsoft Internet Explorer offers incomplete support for many web standards. As such, you may experience problems viewing some content on this site due to the use of “advanced” standard code. Download the latest version of Google Chrome here.

Building permit and documentation

Get help with a building permit and documentation

To establish a fabric structure within an area covered under a zoning plan the builder needs to apply for a temporary or permanent building permit. All building permits require an impartial certified inspector. We can help you with this work if required via a collaboration with external consultants for the fastest possible service. Contact us for more information. If you would prefer to contact this type of resource yourself, then we recommend conducting a search on the Swedish National Board of Housing, Building and Planning’s website to find certified persons near you. We also provide free assistance with documentation in the form of drawings for building permits, certificates, inspection plans, etc. that are required. Liability in connection with the build
Do you have any questions?
Our sales representatives can assist you.
Anders "Anton" Eriksson - Säljare av hallar på Hallbyggarna Jonsereds
Bo Swenson - Säljare av hallar på Hallbyggarna Jonsereds
Lars "Knodd" Åkerlund - Säljare av hallar på Hallbyggarna Jonsereds
Thomas Carlsson - Säljare av hallar på Hallbyggarna Jonsereds
Ulf Lundin - Säljare av hallar på Hallbyggarna Jonsereds