Integrity policy Hallbyggarna Jonsereds
- In General
For us at Hallbyggarna Jonsereds, it is important that you feel secure when you submit your personal data to us. This integrity policy describes what personal data we collect, why we collect it and how we ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with the applicable GDPR.
Our website is: https://hallbyggarna.se
- Personal data controller
Hallbyggarna Jonsereds, with corporate identity number 556026-2981, is personal data controller for processing your personal data when we offer and market products and services and for other contact such as our webshop or miscellaneous service matters.
- What personal data do we process
Hallbyggarna Jonsereds collects and processes the following personal data about you as a customer or potential customer in connection with you conducting a purchase, using our services or sending in an expression of interest, via e.g., a contact form.
- Contact data such as name, email address, delivery address, invoicing address and telephone number. Title and right of certification
- Account information such as customer number, username, password and date for when the account was registered.
- National insurance number or corporate identity number.
- Order information such as order number, ordered goods or services, order date, price and discount.
- Payment data such as payment method, card number, card holder, time the transaction occurred, amount, IP-address and payment history.
- Financial information such as credit checks.
- User generated data about your interaction with our website such as IP address, technical information about computers, mobile phone, etc. that you use during the contact with us. E.g., if you, as a visitor to our website, provide comments on the website, then we will collect the data that is shown in the comments field and the visitor’s IP-address and user agent string as help for detection of junk messages.
- Which sources do we collect data about you as our customer from?
Hallbyggarna Jonsereds collects your personal data from you directly when you carry out an order, visit our website, contact our customer service or if you have contact with us in some other way.
Besides the information that we collect from you, we can, e.g., obtain information from a third party who, for example, a public register for address updating. This is to check that we have the right information about you. We also obtain data about creditworthiness from third parties such as credit evaluation institutes, bank and data disclosure companies.
We also collect certain personal data via cookies that logs how you use our website and that shows what content you prefer. Read more under Section five “cookie files”
Articles on our website may contain embedded content (e.g., video clips, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as what you as a visitor have visited on the other websites.
These websites can collect data about you, use cookie files, embed additional tracking from third parties and monitor you interaction with specially embedded content, including tracking your interaction with this embedded content if you have an account and are logged into the website in question.
- Cookie files
If you leave a comment on our website then you can choose to track your name, email address and website in the cookie filter. This is for your comfort so that you do not need to fill in this data the next time you write a comment.
If you have an account and login to this website, we will create a temporary cookie file to check that your web browser accepts cookie files. This cookie file does not contain any personally identifiable information and disappears when you close your web browser.
When you login we will also create multiple cookie files to track information about your login and your options for developing the screen layout.
If you redirect or publish an article, then an extra cookie file will be stored in your web browser. This cookie file contains no personal data but only states the post ID for the article you edited.
- Why do we collect data about you as our customer?
Hallbyggarna Jonsereds collects and processes personal data for different purposes. The purpose determines the external parameters for what we may utilise your personal data for. Below you will find an explanation for the purpose of our processing and gives examples of what activities occur for the respective purpose. Note. Some of your personal data may be processed for several purposes.
a) Processing orders and purchases
For this purpose, Hallbyggarna Jonsereds collects personal data to be able to fulfil orders and purchases. This includes activities to be able to identify you, send order confirmations, handle payment for ordered products and determine which payment method we can offer you, provide notice, deliver orders, handle any claims, and warranty matters. If we do not have access to this data, then we cannot carry out our obligations in accordance with Hallbyggarna Jonsereds Rent, Purchase and Delivery Terms and Conditions and can thereby not fulfil the order after purchase.
b)Provide customised information, benefits and offers
Hallbyggarna Jonsereds wants you to have the best possible experience when you visit our website and via the communication, we send you. In order to improve your user experience with the purpose of creating, offering and providing your personally customised content in communication and marketing via email and telephone with individual benefits and offers, recommendations, invitations to events and other information that we believe is relevant to you, we process personal data for this purpose. This is enabled based on the analyses of the personal data we collect, such as age, geographical location, order history and generated data.
The collection of details that we perform for the purpose takes place on the basis of consent from the submitted contact form, completed purchase or from confirmed subscription. The consent can be revoked at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
c) Handling matters via our customer service or support
Personal data processing for this purpose includes activities for e.g., communication, investigating complaints and support cases, ensuring the customer’s identity, which comes into customer service or other support functions via e-mail, telephone or digital channels, adjusting incorrect information, providing technical support and caring for the customer relationship.
Hallbyggarna Jonsereds wants you to feel secure in all regards when you visit our website and when we communicate with you.
- What is the legal basis for our processing your personal data?
On the 25th of May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) entered into force in all of the EU and thus replaced the Swedish Personal Data Act (PUL).
In brief, GDPR involves regulation of all forms of processing that can directly and indirectly be associated with a person. The purpose is to protect the individual’s fundamental rights and liberties, particularly the right to protection of personal data.
Hallbyggarna Jonsered only processes personal data that is necessary in order to be able to operate the business.
We are careful about fulfilling legal obligations such as requirements in the Swedish Bookkeeping Act and product liability.
- How long do we save your personal data?
Hallbyggarna Jonsereds saves your personal data as long as it is necessary to be able to fulfil the purposes that the data is processed for. The length of this depends on what purpose the data is processed for. We continuously sort out and remove personal data that is no longer necessary.
- Who do we share your personal data with?
Hallbyggarna Jonsereds may disclose your data to other companies or authorities who process your data on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions.
Depending on what contact you have had with us your data can be disclosed to the following recipients:
- Other companies within the Hallbyggarna Jonsereds Group.
- Suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and sub-suppliers of products and services that Hallbyggarna Jonsereds supplies and miscellaneous support services.
- Logistics companies and freight forwarders so that we can deliver our products safely to you.
- Insurance companies.
- Suppliers of payment solutions so that we can safely carry out payments and offer you, as our customer, different financing solutions.
- Credit reporting companies or banks so that we can ensure your ability to pay.
- Companies who supply financial services, such as subledger and collection agencies who ensure that we receive payment for goods delivered and services rendered.
- Companies that supply information from the population registry or other official registries to ensure that we have the correct contact details for you, so that we can process your orders and purchases correctly.
- Government authorities, such as the Swedish Tax Agency or the Police, who we are liable to disclose personal data to by law or decision from the authorities.
Data that is disclosed includes contact details, identification number, order information and payment details.
- What rights do you have over your data?
Hallbyggarna Jonsereds is responsible for your personal data being processed in accordance with applicable legislation. Below, we briefly describe what rights you have in association with us processing your personal data. We will, on your behalf or on our own initiative, correct, de-identify, erase or supplement data that is incorrect, incomplete or misleading. If you have additional questions about this, then we ask you to contact us via the contact details we have listed at the end of this policy.
- Access to your personal data
You have the right to request access to our processing of your personal data. This primarily includes information about the purpose, type of personal data, recipient of this personal data, retention period and criteria for establishing the retention period.
- Correction of your personal data
If the data we have about you is incorrect then you have the right to request that it is corrected. On your request we will immediately correct the incorrect information.
- Deletion of your personal data
We have borrowed the data we process about you. This means that you have the right to request that we delete your personal data if it is not processed in a legal manner. However, we cannot always accommodate your requests as there may be administrative, legal or security reasons that give us the right to continue to retain your personal data, e.g., certain requirements under the Swedish Bookkeeping Act.
- Data portability
If you have an account or have written any comments on our website, then you can request an export file with the personal data we have about you, including all data you have supplied us with.
- Objections to certain types of processing
If you think that we process your personal data in an incorrect manner, then you are welcome to contact us directly. You will find the contact details at the bottom of this policy.
You also have the right to submit any complaints about the processing of your personal data to The Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (https://www.datainspektionen.se) who is the responsible supervisory authority for processing personal data in Sweden.
- How do we protect your personal data?
We strive for you to feel secure when you give us your personal data. Therefore, Hallbyggarna Jonsereds has taken the appropriate organisational and technical security measures to protect your personal data.
- Application and changes to the integrity policy
The most recently updated and current version of Hallbyggarna Jonsereds integrity policy is available on our website. Hallbyggarna Jonsereds always reserves the right to update the integrity policy.
- Contact details
If you have questions surrounding this integrity policy, require more information about our processing of your personal data or if any data is incorrect and needs to be corrected, then you are welcome to contact us.
Contact customer service via telephone at 020-39 40 50 or send an email to email@example.com.
You can also contact Carina Holm at telephone no. +46 23 70 52 22 or firstname.lastname@example.org or is our designated employee in matters concerning the processing of personal data.